Conservatives know that Hillary Clinton is one of the most crooked, misleading, untrustworthy presidential candidates in our country’s history.
However, we may not have been doing a good enough job at teaching the younger generation why the presumed Democrat presidential nominee would be detrimental to our country.
Campus Reform, a conservative news site for college students, recently polled several young adults and asked them to match different quotes to either Clinton or presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump.
The challenge included statements such as the following:
• This candidate wore a $12,000 suit while giving a speech about inequality.
• Which candidate said they carry hot sauce everywhere they go to “pander” to black voters?
• Which candidate said, “I want the Iranians to know that if I’m the president we will attack Iran if it attacks Israel. We would obliterate them”?
• Which candidate made a joke about “colored people time” saying that black people are always late?
• Which candidate suggested a 12-year-old rape victim made up accusations because she enjoyed “fantasizing about older men”?
• This candidate accepted millions of dollars from the kings of Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Oman.
The matching candidate to each statement, of course, was Hillary Clinton. But, the participants in the challenge had no idea, and they were stunned when they found out.
“Oh, that makes me sad,” one woman replied.
“Wow,” another said.
Many of the young people interviewed admitted that they did not exactly trust the former secretary of state.
Watch the video of this millennial challenge below:
There’s no reason why a college-level, voting-age American should be unaware of Hillary Clinton’s many, many shortcomings.
If conservatives want to ensure that the future of our country is secure and prosperous, we must do a better job of informing our fellow voters, young and old, about what’s happening in American government and politics. By doing so, we can ensure that “Crooked Hillary” will be defeated in November.