VIA| Federal Judge Richard Leon just ruled the State Department must turnover hundreds of hidden documents before Monday which detail Hillary Clinton’s security training during her time as President Obama’s Secretary of State.
The State Department attempted to dismiss a lawsuit filed as part of a Freedom of Information Act request from the Daily Caller News Foundation, which seeks to confirm Hillary and her team took part in required, yearly trainings on how to properly handle classified intelligence. But the judge ruled against Hillary and the Obama administration.
Back on the campaign trail after her September 11th health collapse, this is the worst possible news Hillary Clinton could hear:
The State Department has so far refused to produce such records and concluded in July that the delay meant the “courses were not completed” by Clinton or her aides, including former chief of staff Cheryl Mills and deputy chief of staff Huma Abedin.
Leon ordered the department to release a third of the 400 documents requested by Sept. 26, while the rest must be handed over by Oct. 10.
Bradley Moss, an attorney representing the Daily Caller News Foundation, said Leon’s order demonstrated his “frustration” with the agency’s “obstruction” of the FOIA process.
“State will either meet his deadline or face the consequences of failure,” he said.
Leon demanded during a hearing in August that the department release the documents before the election given the “time sensitivity” of the issue.
Clearly, Hillary Clinton’s team ignored best practices for email security. And whatever the private email server was for, they considered it worthwhile to risk America’s national security anyway.
Any other politician would already have been sentenced to an extended prison sentence. But Hillary Clinton is being protected by Obama’s White House, especially after the President endorsed her candidacy months ago.