Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s just got some really bad news. An angry judge has given her 2 days to produce documents proving Clinton and her aides attended recommended security training meetings and courses while the nominee served as Secretary of State.
U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon ruled earlier this month that Clinton and her campaign had until Sept. 15 to produce the documents but no documents have been provided.
Richard Pollock at The Daily Caller reports that the judge ruled Tuesday in favor of The Daily Caller News Foundation by rejecting the State Department’s motion to dismiss their Freedom of Information Act lawsuit concerning production of the documents originally sought under the Freedom of Information Act.
The judge said he would order depositions of State Department officials. The order demands the release of one-third of the 400 documents by Sept. 26 and the rest of them by Oct. 10.
Bradley Moss, one of the attorneys representing TheDCNF, said “Judge Leon’s Order made clear his frustration with the State Department’s continued obstruction of the FOIA process. State will either meet his deadline or face the consequences of failure.”
Department officials balked at searching computer hard drives in Clinton’s executive offices or in security offices where security awareness training is arranged for all of the department’s 45,000 employees and foreign service officers.
In an Aug. 31 hearing, Leon told Justice Department Attorney Jason Lee the documents should be released before the November election.
“I’m sure you can appreciate Mr. Lee, there is a certain time sensitivity on this issue,” Leon said. “We’re looking down the barrel of a presidential election from now in two months.”
The judge is right and that is exactly why Hillary and her minions are dragging their feet. They don’t want this information known by the public before the election. Typical Clinton GARBAGE.